Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Busy Week Last Week

I didn't write about much that was going on in the parish or family last week, just the note on Cinderella Rockafella and the note on H2O2.

Aside from the normal writing, I got ready for Kevin's funeral.

Saturday morning we held worship at Mt. Olive.

The funeral was Saturday afternoon. I think there were probably 1,000 or more people in attendance. The whole gymnasium floor was full of people on chairs, and the bleachers were full. People were standing in the back. Please keep Kevin's mom, Shirley; and his wife, Kim; their children; and Kevin's family in your prayers.

Louisa came to the funeral with some classmates. We got home at 6:30pm.

Then we had Elsie's Birthday Party. (Photos next post)

Sunday we had our three services at St. Petri, Oak Park, and Nazareth. I spent a couple hours on a visit in the afternoon.

Monday I took most of the day off, I went with Elsie to TRF where she got her ears pierced as my birthday present to her.

Tuesday I did office work and cleaning, then we went to Caucuses in TRF in the evening. Matthew came with to observe and learn. Deer Park Township had the highest rate of attendance at the Caucus.

After we got home I did a bit more office work.

No comments: