Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Somone cleaned up the cat food

Monday I got a whole bunch of stuff in the attached garage ready to take to the new building for storage. I opened up the building and began sorting things, picking up the kids' toys, the golf junk, the scrap lumber.

I noticed the cat food was empty, and the stuff that was spilled on the floor this past week was picked up.

That seemed odd.

I put a bunch of lumber up on the shelving I built on the south wall, went over to the NE corner to clear a spot for the lawn mowers. Saw a bunch of cat poop that stank.

Grrr.

It takes a bit to get the little ones to learn to keep the door shut. You never know what could hide away in there.

I moved one of the push mowers to the right ...

Two hind legs and a tail. Black with two white stripes. I dropped the blade housing back over the skunk's rear end and ran out shutting the door behind me...

It did miss me, for the most part. But at least I don't have to use any fox pee on my olive pants when I go deer hunting. The skunk cover works nicely.

So, for the past couple of days we've been trying to catch it in a live trap. It seems pretty clever.

No comments: