Friday, November 20, 2009

I will have to go to jail

If the health care bill passes and becomes law there are several Biblical reasons why I could not abide by the bill. But there is just one thing in the bill that points out what is wrong with the whole thing. The bill, as it is written right now, requires that I pay for abortions.

Take a look at the language of the bill at this post.

I hope my parish will understand. I know that we'd get by in any economic problem because our parish is so good to us. But I have to ask them all to call their political representatives to stop this health care bill as it is written now.

The vote is supposed to take place at 8:00pm Saturday.

I am not telling any0ne that they have to decide one way or another on politics. I am saying that the requirement in this present bill for me to pay for abortions is beyond my ability to abide. Murder is murder no matter how young the victim is. This bill is immoral according to the 5th Commandment "Thou shalt not murder." The murder sanctioned by this bill is not only the required financing of abortion, but it is also the so-called "Death Panels" that will review whether or not a person's life is worth living to the state. These so-called "Death Panels" are in this bill. And they are authorized by this bill to make the decision of who should be allowed to live.

Stop this madness now. Call your reps and gov officials.

If the bill passes and is signed into law I will go to jail. And so will many of you.

I will not support the execution of the unborn, the elderly, or anyone that the government chooses with my taxes or in any other way.

Christ told us this kind of persecution would come in Matt. 24-25. Well, it's close now. Here in the U.S.A.

No comments: