Saturday, January 24, 2009

Odds and Ends

I've been playing around with the masthead for this blog. I think the pictures go by a little too fast, and I'd like to have them fade into one another. But that means a bigger file. Let me know if you like it.

So, on one of the days last week we got a Jackrabbit. This should give you a bit of perspective on the size of these things. Donna is 19 months old. The rabbit yielded over 5 pounds of meat. I brined it for a day and seasoned it. Now we'll wait to thaw it out and cook it when Jaime brings his family.

So now for the artwork.

Bad child number 1, only she didn't draw this on herself, exactly. She had help from Bad child number 2:

Eyelids? Yep, there was another accomplice. John was bad child #3. Funny, he had no marker on him.

No comments: