Thursday, October 09, 2008

Our Anniversary

Mary and I celebrated 19 years of marriage on ראש השנהRosh Ha-Shanna (Hebrew New Year), September 30th, 1989.

Mary, thank you for marrying me.

Thank you for our 9 children and the next one who, God willing, will be born this December.

Jaime and Laura D. celebrated with us: their wedding anniversary is just a few days later.

Thank you, Jaime, for your generosity that night and in all the different things our families have dealt with.

Allison, I am glad that you were able to be there.

By the way. I made a cordial from our home grown raspberries. The Evergreen restaurant was very gracious in letting me bring the cordial in for Jaime, Laura, Mary and me to toast our anniversaries. Thank you, Judy.

And the cordial was really, really good.

Too bad for you.

I love you, Mary. Happy Anniversary.

After our meals of steak and seafood and extravagance, our waitress was willing to have her photo published on the web without her name. She was really a good help. Especially considering my Celiac disease.

No comments: