Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekend Worship and Visits

I've been writing devotions for the Grygla paper during the month of June. It's kind of ironic, but a reader of this blog mentioned that he had seen my rail anvil and offered me a real anvil if I'd be willing to pick it up and make something for the owner. "You bet!"

Friday I had sermon prep and Mary and I had to go to town. Saturday I had worship at Mt. Olive with Saturday School. I went to Bemidji, saw shut-ins there, stopped by Pr. Stafford's on the way home to pick up a paper of mine that I asked him to critique.

Made for a long day.

I wonder if I can get some of those bricks from the old Bemidji High School demolition.


Sunday we had worship at St. Petri, Oak Park, and Nazareth. I got home a bit late with discussions with members after service at Nazareth.

I've started making home made soda pop this past couple of weeks. The first batch was dandelion. I mentioned that in a previous post. The kids liked it. I took some to Audrey's birthday party, and they all seemed to like it too.

I made a batch of Cream Soda. That's just finishing up now. And, man, is it good. I put up a batch of Rootbeer. It should be ready by Mary's birthday.

No comments: