Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Church and Visits

With the moon in the background, I thought these Canada geese made a nice photo. And if you're really clever, you could tell me which direction these geese are flying. Yes, there is enough information in this photo.

Saturday morning we had worship at Mt. Olive, Saturday School, and Confirmation Class.

Pr. Stafford, next week the confirmands (Amanda and Albert) are on Ch. 36 in the 1981 Explanation. They have the parts of the Small Catechism assigned along with Q 316, 317, 319, I Cor. 10:16; 11:28. The rest of the questions they should be able to answer in their own words. Assign them p. 24f Q1-14 and the Apostles' Creed for October 21st. It's review for them. No confirmation class on Oct. 14th. But you might have the kids for Saturday school that day.

After church I went to Crookston to see Alverra and stopped by Erskine for other shut-ins. Then to home.

I messed up the October Calendar for Mt. Olive. Starting in Oct and going to the end of March we have worship at 9am instead of 8:30. OK, I'm a dufus some times.

No comments: