Monday, July 16, 2007

When a boy has older sisters.

There are many things to be grateful for about having older sisters--I suppose. Actually, I would not know: As I was the elder of two boys. But I am learning, and quickly.

Johnny has a lot of older sisters. And they all like to play "Dress up".

How are sisters going to dress their baby brother?

I suppose this has been going on since time immemorial. But who cares about the past? What matters is: how does it affect MY kids?

John's OK. As you can see from the position of his arms in this photo, he realized that the way his sisters had dressed him had compromised his masculinity. Tights, a skirt, a slip, girl's dress shoes: they were all too much.

And, rats, dad's got the camera! At least Dad's letting me sleep in the fort tonight.

No comments: