Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Eve: No Baby Yet

Stella, Elsie, Me, and John this evening.

I spent time working on SS WS planning, sermon writing, and updating Parish web pages.

The new page at the parish website is here. Basically it's a reference page with news resources for me and on me at the parish site.

Mary had the kids doing a little garden work today. Jeremy's at LYA Convention. There were supposed to be photos of the convention at http://web.mac.com/tonypittenger/iWeb/LYA07/Photos.html but it looks like they're having some problem with that.

Matt, Louisa, Elsie, and Clara went over to Connie's today to help Alison do some canning.

This evening I got a call that Cheryl B is in the hospital at GF. If we don't have a baby tonight, I'll try to get there in the morning. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments: