Friday, July 27, 2007

Introducing Donna LouElla

Donna LouElla was born at 4:12 this afternoon. More pictures available at flickr here. Not all my pictures uploaded. The net connection dropped before some of the photos with Mary in them could be uploaded.

I'll try to fix this tomorrow. [note: later I found out that I had exceded my monthly uplode limit. So, for the flickr account I'll upload the rest in a few days, after August 1]

We went in after noon. Mary started pushing around 3pm. Donna breathed her first air at 4:12. 8lbs 2 oz., 20 and 3/4th inches.

Mary and Donna are doing well. Please keep them in your prayers. And thank you, Lord, for these Your precious gifts.

1 comment:

Sage said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear the new baby is here and that mom and baby are doing well.

We are in Nova Scotia now after visiting Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. Beautiful country!

Marge and Ernie Lillo