Thursday, November 30, 2006

Catch-up

Louisa finsished her first skirt which she made on a sewing machine! Great job, Louisa!

Tuesday morning I had to go back to the Doctor for that issue related to my celiac disease.

It was not a nice trip. Everyone who drove that morning knows why.

We had 1/4 inch ice all over everything and I left the car outside.

The clinic in Fosston is 30 some miles away. It took an hour and a half to get there.

I planned on an hour.

After I arrived I got right into an exam room. But the doctor was called on to deliver a baby.

He came back a while later, "Ten pounds!"

I'm not going to complain too much about my pain after hearing that.

The trip home went faster because most of the ice had melted.

Working on sermons. Willy's funeral is Sat. 11am at Nazareth. I have church at Mt. Olive at 9. I'll have to rearrange saturday school and confirmation that day.

Please keep Willy's family in your prayers.


Wednesday had to go to TR in the morning, then sermon stuff in the afternoon and Wed. School. Several phone calls in the evening for funeral service planning.

I got a good snapshot of Sophie working at the table. I just liked this photo of her, so I threw it in here.

Thursday: mostly sermon prep. for both the funeral and for regular church. I'll have to do the bulletin for the funeral tomorrow.